Conversion Analysis & Report
This 50+ Point manual inspection evaluates your current website, social profiles, local profiles, SEO/coding, and even your content marketing strategy to look for areas that should improve. We then provide you a defined road-map (in the form of a detailed report) that walks you through the best known practices in the industry.
Here is breakdown of our 5 step Conversion Analysis:
- Website Audit – We’ll analyze and offer improvement ideas on all the major known conversion elements of your website. Details like how your site functions, how it looks on mobile devices and how your overall messaging and calls to action would resonate (or not) with your visitors.
- SEO Audit – In this section we get a little nerdy by identifying all the behind the curtain stuff that many websites still often times lack from a SEO perspective. Meta descriptions, page titles, keywords, sitemap, URL structure, and inner linking are just a few of the elements we put under the microscope to see how your website can do a better job of catching the eyes of the major search engines.
- Social Media Audit – We analyze all your main social profiles; from basic design aspects, to how you interact with your fans, to identifying what your post frequency and quality is, to looking over the types of special offers you promote. If you want to win online – your social is a big reason why you will.
- Local Marketing Audit – If you are a local business or a big national company with a wide audience, the local marketing audit can make a big difference to how credible search engines see your website. There is also big opportunities to generate website traffic and get more leads if your directory listings and local profiles are optimized for success.
- Content Audit – It’s become cliché almost when you here marketing people say “content is king”, but it really is. As a SEO company with almost a decade of experience, we’ve see the all the SEO trends come and go. Google amongst others has clearly stated that the #1 way to get their attention and stay on their radar is through the quality and quantity of your website content (think blog). If content marketing isn’t your thing, you’ll still get the value of having us analyze your website content along with some suggestions on how to make it even better.
We put a minimum of 10 hours into each audit and report.
Once complete we email you your report and provide a 30 minute consultation review to go over the results.
There is a one-time fee of $500 and we even offer a $20% discount on any updates that are the direct results of our findings.
Order Conversion Analysis